Comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation
Wuesthoff Health System offers comprehensive inpatient rehabilitative care in a supportive, caring environment. We focus on emphasizing ability, rather than disability, and help our patients regain the confidence they need for recovery. We provide intensive rehabilitative care for a wide range of conditions, including:
- Brain injuries and stroke
- Multiple trauma
- Neuromuscular disorders
- Spinal cord injuries and tumors
Wide range of recovery services
Our acute-care rehabilitation facility is staffed by rehabilitation doctors, psychologists, nurses and therapists (physical, occupational and speech/language) who provide expert care. Wuesthoff Health System’s rehabilitation professionals are dedicated to delivering high-quality treatment, including:
- Intensive therapy customized to each patient’s recovery needs.
- Twenty-four-hour supervision by rehabilitation doctors and nurses.
- Immediate access to medical, imaging, laboratory and pharmacy services.
- Dietitians, social workers, case managers and chaplains are available to assist patients throughout their recovery.
- Access to continuing care through outpatient therapy programs and home health care services.