Tonsillectomy Might Be Worth It for Some Adults
Finnish study found fewer sore throats after surgery, less time lost from work or school
Sinuses Near Nose Not Just 'Evolutionary Leftover'
New study finds they help give nose shape and get air to the lungs more quickly
Health Tip: Experiencing Nosebleeds During Pregnancy?
Here's what to do to avoid them
Health Tip: What's Behind Your Nosebleed
Dryness and allergies are common triggers
Fainting Spells Often Tied to Too Many Meds at Once: Study
Doctors usually work with patients to spread dosing out, to avoid such problems
Health Tip: What's Behind a Sore Throat?
Sinus or throat infections are common causes
Listed in the directory are some common conditions of the ear, nose, and throat in the growing child.
Middle-ear infections are the most common cause of earaches in children.
The sinuses are cavities, or air-filled pockets, that are near the nasal passage.
It is estimated that 45 percent of all adults snore occasionally, and 25 percent habitually snore...
The common cold is one of the most common illnesses, leading to more doctor visits and absences from school and work than any other illness every year.
Seasonal allergies and colds have similar symptoms but some important differences...
Multidisciplinary Ear, Nose and Throat Care
Wuesthoff’s multidisciplinary provides comprehensive care for conditions that affect the ear, nose and throat. Our highly skilled ENT doctors (or otolaryngologists) provide care for everything from earaches and sinus conditions, to addressing issues that involve hearing, balance, taste, and speech and language.
Ear, nose and throat doctors are trained in both medical and surgical treatment, so when surgery is necessary your ENT doctor is able to provide treatment without referring you to another doctor. Wuesthoff Health System offers a full range of services to provide care for:
- Hearing and ear conditions – Infections, hearing problems and balance disorders.
- Nasal conditions – Allergies and sinus problems, including the latest treatments for chronic sinusitis.
- Throat and voice conditions – Voice and swallowing-related conditions, and upper digestive tract and esophageal disorders.
- Head and neck conditions – Cancer, infectious disease, thyroid disease and nerve conditions that affect sight, smell, hearing and facial nerves.
- Facial reconstructive and plastic surgery – Aesthetic or reconstructive concerns due to trauma, surgery, congenital malformations and aging.
ENT specialty care, advanced technology
We are committed to providing patients with the most advanced technologies and treatment options, including robotic techniques for thyroid surgery, transoral robotic surgery (TORS) for mouth and throat cancers, and Balloon Sinuplasty™ and endoscopic techniques to treat nasal conditions. Ear, nose and throat doctors work with audiologists, neurologists and other specialists to deliver comprehensive care.