Home Medical Equipment
Home medical equipment can literally be the difference between just living and living life well.
As one of Brevard’s largest retail suppliers of home health products and services, Wuesthoff Health System provides superior customer service and top quality, state-of-the art home medical equipment and supplies. Quality of life can be drastically improved for those who need it with the use of home medical equipment. It can provide mobility, make breathing easier and improve quality of sleep.
We offer 24-hour emergency service, free home delivery and instruction, a certified Respiratory Therapist and certified Mastectomy Fitters and Orthotic Fitter Assistants.
Wuesthoff Home Medical Equipment offers a wide variety of equipment and supplies for your home, which include:
- Adaptive Equipment (standing or seating devices)
- Aids to Daily Living
- Bathroom Safety Equipment
- Continuous Passive Motion (CPM Devices)
- CPAP/BiPAP equipment & supplies
- Hospital Beds and accessories
- Medical Supplies
- Mobility Equipment (canes, crutches, walkers & wheelchairs)
- Orthopedic Bracing/Supports
- Oxygen (Stationary/Concentrator, Portable, Liquid & Conserving Devices)
- Respiratory Care
- Sleep therapy products and services
We participate with most major insurance plans and will coordinate insurance billing for covered items.
Wuesthoff Home Medical Equipment meets all of the Medicare Supplier Standards and is recognized by Medicare to meet the home medical needs of seniors.
Accredited by CHAP (Community Health Accreditation Program)
We are members of the Florida Association of Medical Equipment Services (FAMES)