Compassionate, respectful care
Hospice care is for individuals who have a life expectancy of less than six months. At Wuesthoff Health System, our hospice care is sensitive and responsive to the special requirements of each individual. Our hospice care team includes doctors, registered nurses, certified nursing assistants, social workers, chaplains and dedicated volunteers who work together to meet the needs of patients and families.
Our multidisciplinary team provides medical care, education and emotional support through services such as:
- Professional nursing care
- Medication and medical equipment for home care
- Nutritional counseling and education
- Medical social work services
- Spiritual care
- Financial assistance
- Bereavement support
The goal of hospice care is to enhance patients’ quality of life through compassionate, respectful care and to:
- Alleviate and manage symptoms, and maintain comfort.
- Assist patients and families with coordinated efforts of medical care, and emotional and spiritual support.
Our locations are conveniently located near where you live and work.