Wuesthoff Health System offers a full range of state-of-the-art services to evaluate, diagnose and treat nasal and sinus problems. Our doctors have a broad range of experience to provide care for everything from nasal congestion and smell and taste disorders, to a deviated septum or broken nose — including plastic and reconstructive surgery.
Our doctors work closely with specialists in allergy and immunology, neurology and other specialties to deliver comprehensive care through services such as:
- Balloon Sinuplasty™
- Laser sinus treatment
- Sinus surgery, including endoscopic surgery
- Sleep medicine services to address snoring, sleep apnea and other disorders
- Turbinate surgery
The latest treatment for sinusitis
For those who suffer from the headaches, congestion, fatigue, and other symptoms of sinusitis, Balloon Sinuplasty offers a safe, minimally invasive option to alleviate symptoms. During the procedure, small, flexible devices are inserted into the nostrils to gently open blocked sinus openings — in many cases without tissue or bone removal. The procedure offers several benefits, including:
- Reduced bleeding – Since often there is no need to remove tissue or bone, there is less bleeding and a reduced need for uncomfortable nasal packing.
- Quicker recovery – While recovery time varies for each individual, many people can return to normal activities within 24 hours.
- Does not limit other options – Balloon Sinuplasty can be used with other medical therapies or sinus surgery techniques, and does not limit future treatment options for those with progressive disease.